Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back in the Groove

Greetings LID readers! I received many emails about my birthday hap'nings. Everybody wanted to know, "Dizza, what did you do? Who did you see? What did you get?" Well, friends, it was a momentous and climactic occasion...I'm just now recovered, hence the late posting.

The day began with elephants trumpeting as they marched down my quaint suburban street, and as I walked out the front door I was greeted with a giant "Huzzah!" from all my neighbors. I then fielded the usual calls ("Billy C, your wife should definitely run for President." "Condi, please! It's never too early to talk to you!" "Trumpster, definitely put your new building on the Upper West Side.").

Jigga coptered me to work ("Jay, I agree, you're better than Puff.") where I was feted by all my co-workers, and then it was off to the big party afterwards. Everyone was there ("Puff, I agree, you're better than Jay-Z") and Prince even served us pancakes the next morning when the party broke.

Sigh...just another boring ol' birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home