Sunday, July 16, 2006

New Pop Tart Flava!

It's an exciting day, LID readers. While at Meijer, The Dizza's favorite grocery store, I discovered a new Pop Tart flavor (roll those drums): Mint Chocolate Chip! In my excitement I swooped it up with the quickness, and sampled a Tart while driving home. I have only one response to report: mmmmmm! Pop Tart really has a good record going with it's new flavors, with Strawberry Milkshake and Apple Strudel being among the most recent delicious treats. You see, The Dizza loves Pop Tarts, so much so that I eat one before bed every night. And I always keep an Emergency Pop Tart in my glove compartment, my office desk, and my briefcase (and in my suit jacket at funerals) because you just never know when you'll be in "a situation." You know the one...your stomach begins imploding out of starvation, the people around you can start to hear your belly groaning, and yet there's no chance to eat anytime soon. Most people would panic, but not The Dizza. I just lean back, a knowing smile on my face, and slide out an EPT. In the words of Ice Cube, "yay-ee-yay-ee!"

For a bit of Pop Tarts history, check out this Wikipedia link. Warning, the entry is so thorough that's it's probably Kellogg-provided propoganda. The Dizza's blog entry above is not propoganda, although if Kellogg wishes to send me a free crate of Pop Tarts, I will gladly and shamelessly plug the manna known as Pop Tarts until my dying day. And then have one engraved on my tombstone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home